Your finances continue to back up and debt is rising fast. You've found yourself in a challenging life situation with no safety net of financial stability. Bankruptcy may be your only option, but don't let that scare you. Many people associate bankruptcy with giving up, but that is not the case. Not many people are [...]
Once you realize that you are in need of money, taking the next step can seem difficult and confusing. This process can be intimidating, and the steps seem never ending. Here are 4 practical and easy steps for applying and receiving money fast. 1. Prepare Your Documents When applying for any type of financial service, [...]
what now
Now that you've learned how to apply....What Now? Budget It is very important that you set a strict monthly budget. A popular way to budget is to spend around 60% of your monthly income on needs (Loans, Mortgage, Food, etc). The other 40% can be used for saving or spending. It is important to fully [...]